Whole Building Solutions
- Financial incentives and low-interest financing for replacing inefficient equipment.
- Small businesses get a competitive edge with free energy assessments, financial incentives and low-interest financing.
- Save energy throughout your multi-family building’s common areas and apartments.
- Financial incentives to help design and build for energy efficiency.
- Get a handle on sustainability and become more competitive
- Financial and technical assistance to improve the efficiency of electrical and gas equipment.
Technologies and Rebates
- Fast and convenient rebates of $5 to $180 per qualified energy-saving light fixture.
- Cash in on cool savings with rebates of $50 to $150 per ton for high-efficiency HVAC
- Clean up and save $200 on qualifying ENERGY STAR® commercial clothes washers.
- Rebates of $40 to $1,975 for qualifying ENERGY STAR® commercial kitchen equipment.
- Rebates of up to $850 per unit for qualifying high-efficiency natural gas heating equipment.
- Rebates of $500 to $850 for qualifying energy-efficient natural gas infrared heaters.
- Rebates for high-efficiency storage or on-demand natural gas water heating equipment.
- Affordable Financing for Energy Projects
- Interest-free loans for up to $100,000 for energy-saving and demand-reducing projects.
- Low-interest electric & natural gas energy efficiency loans with up to 5 years to pay.
- Incentives and Loans for Combined Heat and Power Systems
- Boost Efficiency, Reduce Energy Costs
- Harvest the Power in Your Facility
- An Affordable Way to SupportClean, Renewable Energy
- Follow LEED to a New Tax Credit
- Bringing Energy Efficiency Services to Connecticut's Small Businesses
- Technical and financial assistance to apply LEAN manufacturing.
- Smart Options for Municipal Customers
- Technical and financial incentives help optimize your building’s operations and maintenance.
- Links to energy efficiency and renewable energy federal tax credit information.
No Option Found