Do you have a question about an energy efficiency or renewable energy issue or program or about choosing an electric supplier? Can't find the answer on our website? To get in touch with us:
- Use our Contact Form on the right. You will receive an email reply from an Energize Connecticut representative during normal business hours, Monday through Friday; or,
- Call Connecticut's statewide toll free energy information line at 1-877-WISE USE (947-3873) to speak to an energy professional weekdays during normal business hours.
Energize Connecticut helps you save money and use clean energy. It is an initiative of the Energy Efficiency Fund, the Clean Energy Finance and Investment Authority, the State and your local electric and gas utilities with funding from a charge on customer energy bills.
Read more about the Connecticut Energy Efficiency Fund Board.
845 Brook Street, Rocky Hill, CT 06067 or
300 Main Street, 4th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901
UTILTIY (ELECTRIC AND/OR GAS) BILL QUESTIONS:
- Pinpoint where your house is losing energy
- Determine if your heating and cooling systems are operating efficiently
- Show you ways to save energy and make your home more comfortable
- Identify improvements that will save you the most money