The CT Solar Loan is administered by Sungage Financial, Inc., a solar financial services company committed to helping homeowners save more by owning their solar system.
1. Find a Solar Loan Contractor
- Sungage works with many high quality Connecticut licensed installers.
- To get started, go to www.sungagefinancial.com/find-a-sungage-installer to locate a Sungage Partner Installer in your area
- Or call Sungage directly at 860-840-7111 for assistance
2. Apply Before 7/31/14 and Receive an Additional $600 Interest Payment Rebate from CEFIA!
Protection from rising utility costs. Assurance that you are generating clean, renewable energy. An investment in your home. Whatever your reason for investing in a solar electric system, there is a new, affordable way to install and own your system. The CT Solar Loan is a 15-year loan that can be used to finance the installation of solar electric systems that meet state rebate requirements.
Financing your solar purchase makes good financial sense. The CT Solar Loan can help you overcome the upfront cost of installation and the value generated by the system in the form of utility savings and tax credits will help you pay off the loan over time. You can complement your smart investment in solar with another smart investment in energy efficiency.
Other CT Solar Loan features:
- 15-year loan
- Doesn’t require home equity or a lien on your home
- Own your system from day one
- No pre-payment penalty
- Use your tax credits to lock in your lowest possible interest rate
- Extended energy production and system service warranty
To participate, you must be a Connecticut resident and own and occupy a single-family home or a multifamily home up to four units. Manufactured homes where the customer owns the land (deed in place) are eligible. Mobile homes are not eligible. In addition, potential borrowers must meet certain credit criteria.
The CT Solar Loan is administered by Sungage, a financial services company committed to helping more people own solar.
Sungage works with selected installers to offer the CT Solar Loan. To get started, visit www.sungagefinancial.com/find-a-sungage-installer to locate a Sungage Partner Installer in your area.
CEFIA selected Sungage Financial as the program administrator following their response to CEFIA’s May 2012 request for proposals to foster financial innovation in the clean energy space.
For more information, please visit www.sungagefinancal.com. Also, check out this CT Solar Loan brochure.