Energize CT Heating Loan Program
Upgrade Your Heating System with Easy, Low-Interest Financing
If you’re a residential customer of UI, CL&P, CNG, SCG or YG you could be eligible for zero-interest financing for a new energy-efficient heating system. To participate, you must own a single-family home or a multi-family home up to four units, including condos. Vacation homes also qualify.
Financing Amounts and Term
- Financing is available up to $15,000.
- A minimum down payment of 10% of the cost of the replacement heating furnace or boiler equipment is required. The minimum down payment varies by type and efficiency of equipment selected.
- 0% interest rate through May 31, 2015!
- Financing term between 3 to 10 years based on the time it takes for the replacement heating furnace or boiler equipment to pay for itself from energy savings, plus two years. For details visit www.ctenergyloan.com.
- No fees to you or your contractor; no pre-payment penalty.
- Unsecured, fixed-rate financing.
- Payments are made along with your monthly electric bill payments. If the property is sold, the balance may be repaid or may be transferred to the new owner.
To Apply and For More Information:
Visit www.ctenergyloan.com to apply online now and for more details. Or call our lending partner, AFC First, at 1-855-803-3090. Funding for this program is provided by UI and CL&P customers.
To learn more about your home’s energy usage and efficiency, sign up for Home Energy Solutions®. For a nominal fee, or at no cost for those who qualify, an energy efficiency professional will visit your home and discuss opportunities to save money by improving your home’s energy performance.
For more information call 1- 855-803-3090.
No matter how you heat your home, there’s an easy way to lower your energy bill.
If you’re a residential customer of UI, CL&P, CNG, SCG and YG you could be eligible.
- You must have a CL&P or UI residential electric account at the address where the new equipment is to be installed.
- You must be current with your electric bill payments for the last 6 months, having incurred no late fees.
- Equipment to be installed must meet ENERGY STAR® or higher ratings for boilers, furnaces and electric heat pumps.
For More Information:
The program is administered by AFC First with funding provided by UI and CL&P customers. Visit www.ctenergyloan.com or call 1-855-803-3090 for more details or to inquire about your eligibility.
Feel free to call 1- 855-803-3090 with any questions.
If you are a Connecticut resident and are not served by one of the utilities listed above, please visit your utility’s website to see what energy efficiency programs are available to you. Please click here for information on how to contact your municipal utility.