- Energy Assessment (Audit)
They will identify energy-saving opportunities in your home and then prepare a custom energy report. This report includes information on equipment rebates and no-cost products, as well as access to 0% financing and a limited time offer of up to 100% off approved insulation projects.
You may also receive a delivery of energy-saving products recommended by your Energy technician, such as LED light bulbs and advanced power strips. You can install those to start saving money and energy right away.
If applicable, our technician will schedule an in-home visit for a future date to provide other Home Energy Solutions benefits such as air sealing, duct sealing and hot water-saving devices at no cost to you.
Call 877-WISE-USE (877-947-3873) to schedule your no-cost virtual pre-assessment.
With a no-cost virtual pre-assessment you may receive:
- A virtual visit with a technician to identify personalized opportunities to reduce your energy consumption.
- An energy report tailored specifically to your home.
- Energy-saving products delivered to you at no cost.
- Access to a limited time offer of up to 100% off approved insulation improvements.
- Generous rebates and incentives on qualifying energy-efficient heating, cooling, and water heating equipment.
- Attractive financing opportunities for eligible upgrades.
To be eligible customers should:
- Live in a 1-4-unit home.
- Have the ability to install recommended instant saving products received (such as light bulbs).
- Be comfortable working with a technician over the phone and be able to use technology for video chat and/or to send photos of the home over email.
- Customers that meet household income guidelines may instead be eligible for enhanced offers through the Home Energy Solutions – Income Eligible.
- This program is available to residential Eversource customers in Connecticut.
- Please note that eligibility for some rebates/incentives is based on findings from the pre-assessment.
- Additional criteria may apply